Saturday, January 20, 2007

12 years ago

The last time I had my hair as long as it is today, I think I was a Senior in high school. I just found some pictures to post for comparison. *WARNING* They are terrible!

Pic 1: 1.) Is a pic of a pic. Instant bad quality. 2.) It was taken in a photo class in high school by this girl Meagan that I was partnered with. 3.) It is from 1995.

Pic 2: 1.) Taken in my bathroom. Bad lighting! 2.) It was taken by me. Instant cheesy/dumb expression on face. 3.) It is from this morning.

It's so weird to see the two together and makes me feel ultra, old. BTW I'll be 30 this year. Yikes! Enjoy...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I remember when the dreaded 3-0 was approaching for me. I made some whiny comment to my baby sister about how I was going to be thirty in just three weeks. She said thoughtfully, "You know, when you turn forty, I'll still be twenty-nine!" CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT TO ME???? Sorry for the shouting, but that's got to be the brattiest thing she's ever said to me! :)

Jessica said...

BTW, nice before and after. :) I promise that your senior pic is not nearly as scary as mine. Maybe I'll dig one out and post it on my blog!

Joanne said...

Ha ha ha. What a brat! A few years ago in conversation with my sister and I, my brother said, "Imagine when we're all older, years from now-and like 25" and I gasped, "I AM 25!" "Oh" he said, "Well, I just mean when we're all older." Thanks. 25 was old then-he must think 30 is ancient!