Thursday, September 15, 2005

Woohoo Happy 100th Post!

100 Things About Me:
1. My birthday is in May which makes me a Gemini.
2. I always wished I had a twin.
3. My height is 5'6".
4. I have no middle name.
5. I am the oldest of three.
6. My sister is 3 years younger than me.
7. My brother is 6 years younger than me.
8. My brother is the mascot for a minor league baseball team.
9. I have a dog (g. shepard/beagle mix). He was a stray I took in.
10. Someday I want a chocolate lab. They are beautiful!
11. I graduated college with a BFA in Fine Arts & a gpa of 3.22.
12. I earned teacher certification in Art Education with a gpa of 3.95.
13. I earned my Masters Degree in Art Education with a gpa of 3.98.
14. I can't do math in my head.
15. My last cell phone bill was $209.00! (The biggest ever!) :'-(
16. I'm ambidextruous.
17. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.
18. I believe my husband is my soul mate.
19. My favorite fish are japanese koi.
20. I've always wanted to learn kick boxing.
21. I used to take figure skating lessons.
22. My favorite color is blue.
23. Jensen-is a name I picked up in college. It was a "Secret Agent" name.
24. Some of my fingers are double jointed and bend the opposite way.
25. I like to read Cosmopolitan magazine.
26. I'm embarrassed to admit I love the MTv show Newlyweds.
27. I've seen Alice Cooper, Radiohead, The Tragically Hip, & Ani Difranco in concert.
28. I've also seen Aerosmith, Bob Dylan, Queensryche and Alanis Morrissette.
29. Garth Brooks was one of the best concerts as well as Kiss.
30. My first car was a 1989 Ford taurus.
31. It was followed by a 1991 Chevy Cavalier.
32. I now have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
33. I want a Ford Mustang Convertible.
34. I love cheesy 80's movies.
35. I also love Mafia flicks!
36. I like to cook.
37. I hate to do dishes.
38. One of my favorite cartoons is "Blue's Clues". But only the original with Steve...not the new ones with Joe.
39. I love going to the movies!
40. I love going to the bookstore.
41. I've been to Sicily twice.
42. Been to Canada a ton of times.
43. Traveled to Jamaica for my honeymoon.
44. Visited these places: Chicago, NY city, Sarasota, Fl, Connecticut.
45. When I was a kid, I wanted to change my name to Jerrica from the Jem cartoon.
46. The most money I ever had in my bank account was about 5k.
47. The least amount is about 26.00.
48. I never wanted to be a teacher.
49. I'm not sure if I still want to.
50. I have the best husband in the world.
51. My husband and I had/have the same initials. JG.
52. My parents married young at the ages of 17 and 21.
53. I have all 4 grandparents still alive.
54. At one point in my life, I had 4 great grandparents who were alive.
55. I've been on and off diets since I was in 8th grade.
56. I would like to travel to France, Italy & Ireland.
57. My favorite magazine is "Real Simple"
58. I love wearing funky socks.
59. I love boot cut jeans.
60. I hate turtlenecks.
61. I love Starbucks.
62. I miss my faraway friends. Especially Kelly.
63. I wish I had more confidence.
64. Two of my favorite games are Connect 4 and Hungry, Hungry, Hippos.
65. I used to play the flute in 5th grade.
66. I used to speak Italian fluently.
67. I'm trying to get pregnant.
68. I am feeling discouraged.
69. I wish I knew what happened to a friend of mine from HS.
70. My wedding was perfect!
71. One of my favorite wedding photos is of my husband and I in the middle of the dance floor after we are announced; surrounded by all our friends and family.
72. I was an incredibly shy kid.
73. I don't like to call & talk to people on the phone; to order pizza, to ask for directions, to inquire about an advertisement, etc.
74. I once lost 40 lbs. on the South Beach diet for a year.
75. I once lost 10 lbs. by working out at the gym for 6 months.
76. One of my favorite songs is: What a Good Boy (Barenaked Ladies)
77. My parents have a terrible marriage and lack a relationship but are not divorced.
78. I want to make ceramics.
79. I want to sell my artwork.
80. Someday I'd like to write or illustrate a book.
81. I miss college life.
82. I sleep on a water bed.
83. I love black olives.
84. The Godfather Trilogy is one of my favorite set of movies.
85. Some commericals make me cry.
86. My favorite watch is a silver Fossil watch with a blue face.
87. I consider myself to be unlucky.
88. I have never broken a bone. *knock on wood*
89. I am somewhat superstitious.
90. I prefer white gold or silver to gold.
91. I can speak Spanish. Puedo hablar espanol.
92. I have 3054 songs in my iTunes library/iPod which is 8.5 days of music.
93. I want more.
94. I'd like to have 2 or 4 kids, but not 3.
95. I've never done any illegal drugs. (Except drink alcohol as a minor)
96. I fear disappointing people.
97. I am scared of spiders. I hate them!
98. I am a night owl as opposed to a morning person, however I can do either.
99. I love yoga!
100. I wish I could impact someone or create something which impacts/affects as some songs, novels, movies and art have impacted me.

2 comments:

Cool Dad said...

Steve is so much better than Joe. Couldn't agree with you more, but then again you are a smartie pants. I saw the GPAs. Congrats on your 100th.

Joanne said...

Thanks! *blushing*