Monday, August 15, 2005

Illustration Friday

I found a cool new website for artists and those who are not artists. It is called "Illustration Friday". The premise of this website is: every week, there is a new topic posted. Those who are interested, interpret this topic with a drawing and post a link to their drawing. Lately I've been feeling inspired to produce artistically, but have had a hard time actually sitting down and creating something.

This was so much fun!!! I've decided to devote time for this every week and set up some blogger space for my results. Here is my first post for this weeks topic: "Wisdom".

Blue Monday Illustrations

It's been awhile since I've actually drawn, so this an ok piece of work, but I had sooo much fun making it. I'd encourage everyone to do it!

No comments: