Thursday, April 19, 2001

drops

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

~Train~ Drops of Jupiter

yuck, i hate being sick. i've been obsessed with this song, for days. it's all i listen to. anyhow, sick. it's the worst i have been sick this year. of course i have no health insurance.

i dunno why i am writing except to vent i guess. I HATE BEING SICK! I REALLY HATE IT! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

"I love you with all of my entire being... my heart, my soul, my mind, and my body."

isn't that beautiful? knight always finds a way to somehow describe the indescribable. i love him so much. i just want to be with him forever. i hope i can make him as happy as he makes me. he deserves eternal happiness. some days i just want to give up everything to just be with him. with him, what else do i need? but what i am doing now affects both of us. so i suppose sticking this out is what's best. *sigh* we have the rest of our lives together, what's a few months apart? we waited this long....

No comments: