Sunday, September 24, 2000

skid row

*Woke up to the sound of pouring rain
Washed away a dream of you
But nothing else could ever take you away
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true
Oh my darling, I love you*
~I Remember You~

Skid Row

i have that song stuck in my head. skid row. ha! i love the eighties.

i came home last night after being with him. i was so sad that we had to separate. i went upstairs to go to bed...all i could smell was his cologne, i swear it was all over my body. i wanted nothing more than to go back to him. for him to be near me, close to me; one. i was still trembling from his touch...*sigh*

i don't know what happens next. i feel so out of control. not out of control, out of my mind, but out of control helpless. there's nothing i can do about anything except to be here. missing him terribly.

it was quite odd how all the songs on the radio were eerily(is that a real word?) appropriate. very befitting to the situation. i suppose it relates to the connection we have. we think so a like it's crazy. he kept saying exactly what i was thinking, before i had a chance to get the words out of my mouth. we play so well off of each other...

i didn't think that things would get so physical with him...but i found myself wanting to be close. wanting to touch him and be touched. i'm trembling now thinking of the intense passion i felt for him. i just felt this incredible need to be one with him.

but...now he has to leave. and i feel like things will be strange. i don't want them to be strange. i don't know what to do. so...that's it. there's so much i could say but i don't even know what i should say...

Whenever I'm alone I'm thinking,
there's a part missing from my life.
Wonder where I'd be without your love
holding me together now I'm
watching the time tick, tick away.
Face grows longer every day.
Fortunes are lost on the women I've seen
but without you I can't breathe!
You're the air to me!
Waited so long, I'm all alone thinking about you.

~jet city woman~

queensryche

No comments: