Monday, June 22, 2009

Cloth

I was just reading that there has been a recent push from disposable diaper manufacturers to appeal to mommy bloggers and offer up free samples and discounts because they know how influential we are. Here is a recent picture of Olivia wearing one of the new Blueberry Coveralls cloth diaper covers. We also own Fuzzibunz, Fuzzi Fannies, Bum Genius, Pocket Change, Happy Heiny, Rumparooz and unbleached Indian prefolds. There is something I like about each of them. I think my favorite diaper is the Bum Genius. I really like the AIO since it is the trimmest, but it takes way too long to dry. Aside from the all in one, I like the pocket One Size especially for overnight. We haven't had a leak yet. I love Fuzzibunz inserts and how the Pocket Change inserts come out on their own in the wash.

I would like to try more Rumparooz and the new Smartipants diaper which is very affordably priced. There are so many other great sounding brands. What's your favorite?

These are some shops that are great:
Cotton Babies
Moms Milk Boutique
Fuzzi Bunz Online
Mini Me Baby Gear
PinStripes and PolkaDots
Thanks Mama

No comments: