Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Few Good Things

Lol. Who am I, Martha Stewart? Anyhow, these are some pretties from around my kitchen. My blue, wire, butterfly, who hangs by my window. Blue is my favorite color so when I saw this guy-I had to have him.



















These lovely flowers came from a playdate James and I went to yesterday. One mom brought flowers for the others. Isn't that a sweet sentiment? They look so pretty on my kitchen table.














And this is a tastey treat I made for Jake and I. It's so simple: Sugar-free instant pudding (cheesecake flavor), 2% milk, some chocolate chips and a few graham crackers. Make the pudding as directed, let set for 5 minutes in fridge, break up crackers and place in pudding. Top with chocolate chips! This can serve 2 or 4 depending on how naughty you want to be. Yummy and looks good too.

1 comment:

Teriana said...

That pretty blue butterfly is a him and you iPod is a her? Hmmm