Monday, December 10, 2007

I Jumped On My Brother Because I'm Sexy and I Do What I Want

I saw this little game on another site. I'm not real thrilled about my sentence though because it sounds like something that can be taken the wrong way.

Pick the month you were born:

January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1- ------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8------- my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15------- a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18---- ---a spoon
19------- a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that.
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me $1,000,000.
Orange -------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja !
None----------because I can't control myself

Now type out the sentence you made. (you can leave it in the comments)

4 comments:

Carrie Lofty said...

I jumped on Chuck Norris because I'm cool like that. (And then he kicked my butt.)

Anonymous said...

I ran over a banana because I need some serious help.

Anonymous said...

I danced with my cell phone because I can.

shawna said...

i had lunch with a llama because i'm sexy and i do what i want.