These are interesting little tidbits of trivia. What will you gain by knowing them? Nothing. But they are fun.
1. Sylvester Stallone is a talented artist, and some of his neo-expressionist paintings sell for about $40,000.
2. The creator of the Simpsons, Matt Groening, has a dad named Homer, a mom named Marge, and sisters named Lisa and Maggie.
3. French toast was known as German toast until World War One.
4. Amish men shave when they're single and grow a beard when they're married.
5. Pigs are the only mammals other than man who can get sunburned.
6. English muffins were not invented in England.
7. China is the source of 70% of the worlds pirated goods.
8. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad in first class.
9. Pearls melt in vinegar.
10. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
11. The original name of Bank of America was Bank of Italy.
12. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them
13. Seaweed is used to thicken icecream.
Sources are Johnny Goodtimes and Stunning Stuff. Check them out for more useless knowledge. Happy Thursday!