1. Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Swing-For all those nights he refused to fall asleep or sleep in his bassinet or crib.
2. Babyhawk Mei Tai Carrier-Sometimes you just need to be hands free. Also great for crowded destinations where a stroller would be a PITA.
3. Baby Einstein Baby Mozart CD-Instantly calms him in the car, good for bedtime or naptime.
4. Bumbo Seat-Keeps kid in place while you are trying to cook dinner. Easy to take and use as portable chair or high chair.
5. Boppy Pillow-Not only for nursing, also can be used for tummy time, to prop baby up, or entertain baby.
6. Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Crib Attachment-Ocean sounds work really well to put baby to sleep.
7. Pacifier keepers-Do I need to explain this one?
8. Gerber Cloth Diapers-We used these for burp cloths, to clean up spit up, to lay behind baby's head in swing and bouncer in case he spit up.
9. A+D Ointment-He rarely got diaper rash, but when he did, this stuff is the best. Screw that stinky, messy, Desitin.
10. Medela Quick Clean Micro Steam Bags-In a minute and a half your pacifiers, breast pump parts, or bottles can be sterilized.
11. Infantino Shop & Dine Deluxe-Shopping Cart/Restaurant HighChair Cover. I just can't handle the thought of my son putting his mouth on a shopping cart handle like I saw another child do at Target. YUCK! Also, how often do you think they clean those restaurant high chairs?
12. Gerber Fruit & Veggie Puffs-Not only nutritious, but saved me from him having a meltdown in public a few times.
13. Nuby Sippy Cups-Such an easy transition from nursing to cup drinking. I think it's because of the silicone top of the cup.
Of course there are many, many, more products but these are the first that came to mind and probably the best we've used since they were the first I thought of. Feel free to mention your own top products. Happy Thursday!