(Some of them I have no idea why!)
1. Learn to dance with Napoleon Dynamite. Yes they actually broke down the famous dance and you can learn it step by step.
2. Do You Like Waffles? I have no explaination but will caution you, this may get stuck in your head.
3. Play MASH Online. Yes, it's really your favorite childhood game of mansion, apartment, shack, or house.
4. Sketch Swap. You draw a picture and then hit the button to see someone elses.
5. Numa Numa Collection. The original still makes me chuckle. Where's this crazy guy today?
6. Get a Porn Star Name. ? Mine is Kara Maxim. However, I think Jensen Blue would be more popular.
7. Escapa! This is a highly addictive game.
8. Phonespelling.com. See what your phone number will translate to in words. No, I won't tell mine.
9. Histeria on AOL In2TV. Hey-I used to love this cartoon. I watched it in college everyday after Pinky and the Brain, before I headed off to work at the dining hall.
10. Kikia. Get close and turn the volume up on this one to hear the weird/mellow little song and watch the little dude*.
11. Face Transformer. You can upload a photo of yourself and see what you look like as an elderly person, different gender, or race.
12. Personalized Money Generator. ? Put your face on money. Guess I had thoughts about starting my own civilization that I would be President of?
13. Human Anatomy Online. ? Really just, human anatomy on line. In case I'm just dying to see where all my lymph nodes are?
*Sorry if I got you on this one.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants