Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This n That

So far this has been a great pregnancy. While the first 12 weeks flew by....I feel like time is dragging now. Today I am...14 weeks and 4 days. It's really annoying that the ticker I have at the top of this page keeps getting behind. It has something to do with their website. Anyhow. I haven't gained any weight yet, my terrible acne is fading a bit (thank god!) and I've had no morning sickness at all. (woohoo!!!) Old wives tales say, if your skin becomes bad while pregnant, it is sure to be a girl since she is stealing your beauty....my gut feeling says we will have a girl. Jake and my mom both think boy. According to Dr. Shettles method of gender prediction, it could go either way. (based on ovulation & our...*ahem* timing) I would be happy with either.

Name choices so far? For girls: Natalie, Gabriella, Lily, Emma, Emily, Madeline & Carleigh. For boys: Jack/Jackson, Nicholas, Joshua, Nathan, Patrick, Benjamin & Cameron. I'm sure we'll add and delete as time goes on.

But...I want something exciting to happen! I mean...when am I going to feel this little monkey move around? When is my belly going to be really noticeable? Our next OB appointment is the 17th when we can hear the heartbeat again. I have to schedule an ultrasound for week 18 of pregnancy where we'll finally be able to see the little one and hopefully find out the gender. So...that will be in February. If you think about it, I'm almost to the 1/2 way mark. There is so much we need to do!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love all your name choices! Especially Natalie and Lily.