Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another day...another dollar....

But not for me! I feel so relieved. Today was the first day of school for the district I used to work for. I hate the first day of school. It is awkward, crazy, dis-organized, and a waste of time. You ususally accomplish nothing, can't officially start classes because kids will add and drop for about a week..it was a pain in the butt. I am so glad I don't have to deal with it.

I was thinking about all the different jobs I've had in my life so far.

Babysitter: (of siblings, of Keith and Sarah, of Morgan Elizabeth)
Dog Sitter: (of Miles and Gravy two labrador retrievers one black, one brown)
Cashier: (at a local Convenient Store)
Manager: (at said Convenient Store)
Dishwasher: (at College Dining Hall)
Runner: (bus person at said Dining Hall)
Prep Cook: (at Dining Hall)
Server: (at Dining Hall)
Student Manager: (at Dining Hall)
Cashier: (at Pizza Stand at a Six Flags Park)
Pizza Preparer: (see above)
Manager: (see above)
Loss Prevention Agent: (see above)

and then I've been a teacher. Now I'm in transition and working only as a "Domestic Engineer". heh-heh heh, like that term? I must get back to my job now.

No comments: