Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sangria!



My new drink obsession is sangria! It is a delicious mixture of wine, fizzie/carbonated water, and fruit. Deee-licious! I could drink this sweet concoction everyday, all day. (But that would make me a wino) I have a neighboorhood party to go to tonight and am thinking of bringing some-but-that may be tortuous since I've cut out alcohol while TTC.

If you do a google search, there are 1000's of recipes for sangria. Here is one that looked particularly good:

Ingredients for Sangria Recipe:
1 bottle inexpensive red wine
6 oz. can frozen orange juice
6 oz can frozen lemonade
6 oz can frozen limeade bottled water
1 orange, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
1 lime, sliced
Sugar, to taste

You can buy pre-made sangria at a liquor store, but it isn't as good (in my humble opinion) with out the fruit in it. I like using frozen strawberries instead of ice, they adda nice flavor.

YUMMY!

No comments: