Monday, April 02, 2001

morning tiredness

grrr. i am tired. i didn't sleep all night. i just tossed and turned. i don't know what my problem is/was. i wasn't thinking about anything either, that was distressing me. maybe it was something subconscious.

knight was sweet enough to call me on his way home yesterday. he told me that he missed me. awww... i miss him too. he is so adorable. i can't wait to spend forever with him.

m called with more disturbing news. oh what a surprise, she can't move out for yet another week. i dunno if she's lying or if the job people are jerking her around. if she really did not have the job, would she lie enough to begin packing? i don't know her well enough to know if she'd make up a story like that. lol. i don't know her at all, i dunno why i said that. if she was told she had the job...how could the people say, "oh wait a minute...we want to interview more people..." grrr. i knew it was too good to be true.

No comments: