Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mess Makers!

TaDoodles Washable All-In-One Paints are the right size and shape for a child's first palm grasp to help in developing gross to fine motor skills. With their unique design, All-In-One Paints won't dry out and can be reactivated by simply dabbing them on a piece of paper several times. No dipping or spilling! The unique brushes allow your child to experiment with how movements create different lines and swashes. With each scribble, dab, and wiggle, your child's imagination will grow!


Did you catch that? No dipping or spilling! However they forgot to say, your child will get paint all over their hands and proceed to touch the table, their face, get paint all over the tool itself and booster seat. (You can see the paint is up to his elbows in the photo)

I recommend using paint and a brush as I had significantly less mess.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That looks like fun!

Poor Seth has never painted. I feel like a bad mommy right now.

Joanne said...

But I was an art teacher in my former life so-if I didn't paint-I'd be betraying a whole lot. For some reason thouhg, I find it more stressful painting with James then I did with 28 Kindergartners.

Anonymous said...

because the mess is in your house with your own. i did a whole lot more with my pre-k class than i'll let my own do...
(and i cringed in my class when all that stuff came out)

Angie McCullagh said...

Huh, those look kinda cool.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he looks EXACTLY like you!

Teriana said...

Not a very good ad for the manufacturer.