Sunday Lunch at Grandmother's House
- Gets up early in order to take a shower and put make up on before kid gets up.
- Gets kid up, changes diaper.
- Gets herself dressed.
- Makes kid breakfast & lets dog out.
- While kid eats breakfast she: packs his bag, cleans up dishes, shovels some food down, fights with kid over eating, lets dog in.
- Washes kid up, cleans off table & mess kid made.
- Fills tub, puts kid in a tub. While he plays she tries to work on her hair.
- Washes kid, washes his hair, fights to rinse his hair, takes him out of tub.
- Gets kid dressed, grabs extra clothes.
- Gives kid a snack. Has a snack herself since she didn't eat enough during breakfast.
- Washes kid up.
- Finishes packing bags, put kid's coat & shoes on. Puts own coat & shoes on.
- Locks dog up.
- Loads kid and stuff in car.
- Waits for dad.
- Sleeps in.
- Throws clothes on & brushes teeth.
- Helps kid downstairs.
- Puts shoes & coat on. Leaves to go help a friend.
- Comes back, takes a quick shower, gets dressed.
- Gets in car.
Away they go.
Dad: Cheerful & happy.
Mom: Annoyed, tired, and has a headache.