Friday, February 01, 2008

So Sad

I read this today at People.com and it made me teary:

"Please respect our need to grieve privately," Williams said in a statement, according to the Associated Press. "My heart is broken."

Adds Williams, mother of Ledger's 2-year-old daughter Matilda: "I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day.

"His family and I watch Matilda as she whispers to trees, hugs animals, and takes steps two at a time, and we know that he is with us still. She will be brought up in the best memories of him."


It's so sad that a little girl won't get to know her daddy. I can't imagine raising James without Jake.

No comments: