Saturday, February 23, 2008

Illustration Friday "Multiple"

In honor of J.Lo giving birth-I chose to make the Illustration Friday theme "multiple" about twins. Here's a quick little drawing I did yesterday. Nothing fancy: Bic Mark It markers, a Sharpie fine point marker & Prismacolor pencils.

It's an okay drawing. If I were to do it again, I'd leave the symbols out and replace them with 3 more sunflowers. Not sure why I put them there to begin with. At the time it seemed like a good idea but now it's restating the obvious. Not a complete loss though, I like the composition.

ETA: After further tweaking in Photoshop, I've come up with this which also has some redeeming qualities:

4 comments:

soulbrush said...

don't think j-lo would like this, but i think it's great.

Teriana said...

I didn't even know she was pregnant. I like the extra sunflowers in the second pic, but I think I still like the first one better. Skin tone looks a little more like J.Lo and she has all her teeth.

kelly said...

wow! you are a great artist. i'm totally impressed!

పుక్కళ్ళ రామకృష్ణ said...

Wow, No words to covey my appreciation. The expression of newly born kids is amazing. Very professional.