1. Dear Santa, Please give me a doll this year. I would like her to eat, walk, do my homework, and help me clean my room. Thank you, Jenny
2. Dear Santa, Thanks for the race car last year. Can I have another one, only this time one that is faster than my best friend's race car? Ricky
3. Dear Santa, I wish you could leave a puzzle under the tree for me. And a toy for my sister. Then she won't want to play with mine and I can have it to myself. Merry Christmas, Cassie
4. Dear Santa, You can send me one of everything from the boys' section of the Sears catalog. But nothing from the girls' section. I can't wait for Christmas to come. Kent
5. Dear Santa, I need a new skateboard for Christmas. The one I got now crashes too much. Band-aids would be OK too. David
6. Dear Santa, How will you get into our house this year? We don't have a chimney and my father just installed a very expensive security system. Julie
7. Dear Santa, My mother told me to write to you and say thanks for the train set. My dad plays with it all the time. Mike
8. Dear Santa, I would like just one of everything. Thank you. Nancy
9. Dear Santa, Could you come early this year? I've been really super good, but I don't know if I can last much longer. Please hurry. Love, Jordan
10. Dear Santa, I lost my list of toys, so please just send me the stuff that you forgot from last year. Todd
11. Dear Santa, What should I leave for your reindeer to eat? Do they like cookies, too? My mom won't let me bring hay into the living room. Your friend, Sandy
12. Dear Santa, Would you rather I leave you cookies and milk or pizza and beer?
Dad says you'd probably like the pizza. Write back right away to let me know. Love, Lisa
13. Dear Santa, Please give me a tank, a jet fighter, 20 green soldiers, and a bazooka gun. I'm planning a surprise attack on my brother. So don't tell anyone. Thanks, Danny
And....As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas ?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: "Didn't you get my E-mail ?"
*These are from an article by Craig Lock, creative writer. I don't know if he collected them or made them up but they are humorous and cute.