I know-not very creative, but I thought of this as I was flipping through radio stations the other day and couldn't find anything good. You can click on the links to hear the song. Note-sometimes the video with the song is not of the band who sings the song.
1. Smoke on the Water-Deep Purple The intro riff kills it for me.
2. Rock the Casbah-The Clash So freakin' overplayed. Enough already!
3. Let's Do the Time Warp Again-Rocky Horror Picture Show Let's not, again.
4. Barracuda-Heart Yuck. Hate the part where she hisses, "Barracuda".
5. Time-Pink Floyd Never liked this one...not sure why.
6. Ironman-Black Sabbath Hate the tune, hate the voice in the beginning.
7. Roxanne-The Police Roxxxxxxanne. Hate that screech!
8. No One Else on Earth-Wynonna Judd I guess I could write a list of 13 songs I hate by Wynonna.
9. Flirtin' With Disaster-Molly Hatchett Heard more than enough times growing up.
10. Y.M.C.A.-The Village People Yes-you read that right, I HATE this song. I also hate the dance too.
11. Lowrider-War No comment.
12. Stayin' Alive-The BeeGees I wish you would die.
13. Cat Scratch Fever-Ted Nugent I don't know which I dislike more, Ted or the tune.
A few honorable mentions: Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen, In Da Club-50 Cent, Born to Be Wild-Steppenwolf
Tell me, what songs do you hate?