Looking for something fun or crafty to do? Here are some ideas/tutorials I've found on the Internet. Sorry-I haven't tried them but they seem like decent projects.
1. Create 5 Minute Note Cards from Just as I Am.
2. Create a super, simple, Cake stand from Betz White.
3. Headbands from Heather Bailey at Hello My Name is Heather.
4. Painted Soap from Skip to My Lou.
5. Put together a Bottle Bird Feeder from All about the Make and Takes.
6. Make Glass Marble Magnets from tootieu on flickr.
7. Make your own Lip Balm from deep fried kudzu.
8. Design your own Photo Snow Globes from photojojo.
9. Make a bag out of Fused Recycled Plastic Bags from Etsy Labs.
10. How to make your own Stickers from Parenthood.com.
(sorry-no image was available)
11. DIY Shrinkydinks using recycled plastic from Curbly.
12. Homemade Sun Jar from Not Martha.
13. How to Freezer Paper Stencil from Unwind.