I thought I'd try something different this week. I love cheesy eighties movies! Have fun. The answers can be found in the comments section.
1. What special talent did Molly Ringwald have in "The Breakfast Club"?
2. What 2 future famous actors played Spicolli's sidekicks in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"?
3. What is the name of Sarah's brother that she is trying to save in "The Labyrinth"?
4. What were the Ghostbusters names?
5. What don't Gary and Wyatt do when they take a shower with Lisa in "Weird Science?"
6. In the movie "The Goonies" what brand of candybar did Chunk try to give to Sloth?
7. What brand of underwear is Marty wearing in "Back to the Future"?
8. In "National Lampoon's Vacation", what did the Griswalds call their ugly green station wagon?
9. In "Say Anything" what did John Cusack say he did not want to do for a living?
10. In "Ferris Beuller's Day Off" who is the actor that plays the burnout at the police station that Jeanie kisses?
11. In "Spaceballs" what does the bumper sticker say on the back of Lonestar's ship?
12. In the movie "Sixteen Candles" what was Sam's grandparents exchange students name?
13. In the movie "Stand By Me" what did Gordy, Chris, Vern and Teddy set out to find?
For more trivia, check out In the 80's-Eighties Movie Trivia where I got these questions.