Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen 08/23/07


13 Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes


One of my favorite cookies. Delicious so many ways.

1. The famous Neiman Marcus cookie.

2. Betty Crocker Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie.

3. Original Nestle Toll House Cookies.

4. Wendy Gaynor's Perfect Chocolate Chunk Cookies.

5. Martha Stewart Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies.

6. Rachael Ray's Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies.

7. The Chemist's Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies.

8. Better Home and Garden's Best Basic Chocolate Chip Cookies.

9. Land O Lakes Mom's Chocolate Chip Cookies.

10. Post Punk Kitchen's Vegan Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.

11. Real Simple's Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.

12. Hershey's Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies.

13. Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww I'm trying to lose weight and then I come across this! LOL
Great TT!

Robin said...

*I will not succumb* I will not succumb* I will not succumb*

Damn those sound good.

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, love your collection....that's a lot of chocolate chip love. Have you tried them all? Are they listed from best to last?

Anonymous said...

Just seeing the title of your TT was enough to draw me here! I am going to save some of these recipes to try them out. I usually use the Original Tollhouse one, but the others sound really good as well!

GREAT IDEA (what about chocolate chip cookies is not to love!?)

Great TT!

Suprina said...

What a great list.
I am thinking I am going to have to try some of these.
I make #3 all the darn time....I want to try a new one.
Thanks for the list!
Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

I too am trying to lose weight, and am totally salivating over that list! I have some mint chocolate chips in the cupboard which are begging to be baked. I like to switch things up a bit and make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies as well. I got it from the top of a Quaker Oatmeal container. They also have a good recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies as well.

Anonymous said...

You're making me hungry...for chocolate chip cookies!!!

Thanks for sharing! We'll have to try some of those!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Now I want cookies!!