Annoying! There is so much garbage on the side of my little country road.
1. A torn car floor mat-because you decide mid-drive, "F- this thing once and for all!"
2. Two coffee cup sleeves-neither Starbucks! (That's because Starbuckers recycle)
3. Popped out lens from blue mirrored sunglasses-You didn't notice it fall out? "Everything suddenly looks brighter in my right eye...why is that?"
4. A McDonald's sandwich wrapper-C'mon now, you couldn't wait until you got home to throw that out?
5. One red & one blue poker chip-Guess that crazy game of poker by the blue bridge got out of hand.
6. Three florescent green beads-Somewhere a leprechaun is crying.
7. A folded paper with the Hallmark Gold Crown letterhead-"Those bastards gypped me 100 points so I'm going to throw my letter on the ground in anger!"
8. A piece of shag carpet measuring about 6x6 inches. It's seen some weather. You didn't know it wasn't biodegradable?
9. A shard from a CD with what looks like part of "Benjamin" written on it in sharpie. Guess that relationship is over. Shredders will shred Cd's, no need to pollute.
10. 2 straws-Well jeez, you pitched the straws, why not the cups?
11. A spark plug-I didn't realize that those can just jump out of your engine. (Why else would it be lying there on the side of the road?)
12. A baby pacifier-I bet the rest of that walk was fun.
13. The bag from a McDonald's toy-must be the a**hole from #4's kid.
Happy Thursday! Give a hoot and don't pollute! (remember that campaign?)