This is a meme from the Friday Five.
The Colors in the Wheel
1. If you were a crayon, which color would you want to be?
The color Blue.
2. Which color do you think you would be regardless of what you wanted?
Probably something like mauve. Just because I'm a relatively plain jane, calm, unexciting person.
3. Would you rather be used and get blunt, broken and lose your wrapper, or not be used and stay pristine?
I wish I could be both. Be used and valued while retaining my appearance.
4. Would you rather be in a small set of crayons or a large set?
That's tough. I like the dynamics of a small box, but a large box has more diversity.
5. Would you rather be Crayola, or a different brand?
I guess it wouldn't matter. While Crayola is of superior quality you can still get great results from a generic brand.