Saturday, November 25, 2006

What's Gnu?

Hahaha...as I was typing "What's New" it got me thinking about Gary Gnu from a tv show I used to watch as a kid called. "The Great Space Coaster". I have no recollection of what the show was about but I do remember the news stories with Gary Gnu and wouldn't you know that Youtube would have a clip!



Also-they are still taking votes for the "Santa Letter Contest". If you go here: Free Letters from Santa - Send a free letter and vote for me! You can e-mail or print out a free letter from Santa Claus to your child (or adult-I sent one to Jake and a few of my friends). Once you finish, it gives you the option to vote for a new design. Mine looks like this:

Hmmm-in my side bar there is a link box for NFO Mysurvey. If you sign up with their website, they periodically notify you of surveys to answer at their site. (I think I get around 4 surveys a month) They are small and easy AND you get points for participating. Once you accumulate enough points you can redeem them for prizes or donate to charity. The surveys are generally really short and you can decide if you want to answer them or not. I don't know where I found or got involved with this website but it's fun and hassle free. The surveys are on a variety of topics like-how you connect to the internet, what kind of shampoo you use, what you think about particular stores. Anyway...just thought I'd mention it.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. This year we only had to eat at two places as the inlaws decided to have their Thanksgiving on a different day. Yes! Otherwise it would have been 3 meals for us. So it's like we get two Thanksgivings this year, we can eat freely without thinking about the next stop and not be sick by the end of the day. I'm thankful for that.

No comments: