Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Our Announcement

Here is what the photo looked like that Jake and I framed and gave to our parents last night. The only difference is, the framed photos were two panes of glass that held the photo in a frame so we had the writing on the back, so they would look at the picture and we'd say, "Look what we wrote on the back." Jake's parents got it right away. My parents were confused at first. They were looking for the dog or someone else in the picture... But, everyone is thrilled and it felt nice to tell them. I hope all the unsolicited advice doesn't start now...

3 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!! You've made the big announcement!!! I love the picture of the two of you.

Joanne said...

Thanks Indigo! This was the best one out of like 30 pictures in front of the tree.

Annie said...

I just noticed you have a link to my blog here! I recognize your profile pic, so I'm trying to figure out where I know you from--it must be a messageboard somewhere.

Anyway, congrats on your announcement!