Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had my first OB appointment today. It was great! I mean, it was pretty uneventful, but the office, Staff, and Doctor were really wonderful! It makes it so much easier when people are nice and have a great sense of humor.

Anyhow, for our first visit-I got to: answer medical history questions, get my blood pressure taken, pee in a cup, get a Pap test, internal exam, and a breast exam. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat as we're only 7 weeks and 4 days along...but at the next visit we'll hear it. So, I guess this means we'll wait until then to tell everyone. (We were going to tell them at Thanksgiving) So, my next appointment is on December 20th.

Well, I won't be around tomorrow as I have many places to visit-so-I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get a chance to spend time with friends or family.

No comments: